2. The kinds of personal information we collect and hold.
In dealing with you we may collect personal information including your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers and email address in addition to information relating to your school education.
3. How we collect and hold personal information.
We collect personal information directly from you when you apply for a cadetship under one of the programs we run. When applicable we may also collect information about you from third parties providing related services to us, including, if you have undertaken it, the Competency-based Assessment provided by CEB SHL.
We protect personal information in a number of ways. It is kept in secure locations, and access to it is restricted to those who have the appropriate authorisation under our policies. Where we share the information with third parties which may include Program Companies and CEB SHL, we ensure they also have appropriate policies and security in place. When the information is no longer required, it is de-identified, deleted, or securely destroyed.
4. How we use and disclose personal information.
We collect and use your personal information for a number of reasons, including:
- For the purposes of assessing your application and contacting you about it.
- To enable us to invite you, when applicable, to sit a Competency-based Assessment provided by CEB SHL. This third party holds your contact details as well as the results of your Competency-based Assessment which they then share with PCA and with the Program Company, should you be referred to it. This information is shared in order to assist PCA, in the first instance, and the Program Company, in the second, to assess your application.
- To enable us to refer you, when applicable, to Program Companies so that they may conduct their selection of cadets.
5. How you may access your personal information.
You may access personal information generated on your Application Form by contacting us. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com to make this request. We will then arrange with you a convenient time and means for you to have access.
If at any time you believe that any personal information of yours that we hold is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the correct information, and we will amend our records.
6. How you may make a privacy complaint.
If you have a complaint about the way we hold or use your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com , stating your concern, and how you would like your complaint resolved. We will investigate your complaint and respond to you with our findings and our proposed action, within 30 days. In the event you are dissatisfied with the outcome of the complaint of the investigation, you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
7. Transfer of personal information overseas.
We do not disclose information to overseas entities.
8. Changes to our policy
Our Contact details are:
Professional Cadetships Australia
PO Box 1070
Hornsby NSW 2077
02 4998 8780
9. Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.